Here we show you the forwarders we working with, the incoterms and their meaning as well as where you see your parcel tracking details.
Forwarders we working with:
All Swiss domestics shipments we handle with Swiss Post services.
Import and export to or from Switzerlands we manage with our partner DHL express. (Special wishes, parcels over 50 kg dimensional weight we send with various forwarders, based on delivery time and price wishes.)
It is always possible to send international shipments with your account. In such cases, we share with you parcel information, like weight and dimension, as well as the matching proforma invoice to register the shipment with your account.
If you wish to use your forwarder:
- Please place your PO with incoterm EXW. Our logistics team will send you information and paper work as so as the parcel is ready to ship.
- You register the shipment.
- Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the print ready PDF as well as instructions what to place on the parcel and hand over to the forwarder.
- Please note, since there where some issues with customs, payment or VAT topics when using external forwarder accounts, we stopped doing this to streamline our process and ensure the quality of your shipments.
- EXW Ex Works
- FCA Free Carrier
- CPT Carriage Paid To
- CIP Carriage And Insurance Paid To
- DAT Delivered At Terminal
- DAP Delivered At Place
- DDP Delivered Duty Paid
Read more about Incoterms® 2010 rules and keep up to date with the most recent information provided on the official ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) website.
Referring to dhl-freight-incoterms-2010.pdf
The parcel tracking information you will see on the delivery note. If you are missing any tracking information, parcel or shipment related documents or items, please place your request straight to email@example.com.
Contact our Logistics Team:
Computer Controls AG has a centralized warehouse in Otelfingen Switzerland. Any warehouse or parcel related requests can be placed direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.