Computer Controls is ISO 14001:2015 certified. (Certification done by SGS.) The enviromental policy is not an empty promise, but an attitude embedded in our daily actions.
Environmental protection at Computer Controls AG guides the selection of our business partners, our strategic decision-making, and the design and optimization of our business processes. Protecting the environment is not an empty promise, but an attitude embedded in our daily actions.
To fulfill our commitment to the environment, we:
- Work with partners – suppliers, transport operators and contractors – who implement environmentally friendly policies.
- Comply with all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Optimize logistic process and delivery routes.
- Use only environmentally friendly packaging (preferably reusable packaging or packaging from recycled material).
- Apply a “reduce, reuse, recycle” policy to all waste.
- Equip our offices and logistics premises with environmentally friendly and energy-saving technologies.
The Environmental Policy will be reviewed by the Computer Controls AG Management Team every December.
Please chck this link to download our ISO certificates and policy statements for quality and environmental. FAQ is Computer Controls ISO certified?